Edgeworth Economics is an economic, financial, and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigations involving antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, class certification, labor, intellectual property, transfer pricing, and complex commercial damages. Our clients include law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
Edgeworth Economics is seeking candidates who are passionate about solving real-world economic, quantitative, and business problems. Principal Economists are responsible for providing project team leadership in the preparation of economic and statistical analyses for a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
• Identifying key economic issues and developing relevant analytical frameworks
• Formulating economic and statistical models
• Conducting empirical studies
• Performing quantitative and qualitative research
• Assisting economic testifying experts
• Presenting results of analyses
• Helping companies leverage analytic tools to better manage innovation
• Candidates should have a MBA or Ph.D. with expertise in economics, statistics, or related areas such as econometrics, competitive economics, market structure, price theory, industrial organization or labor issues is a plus
• At least 3 years of experience in economic consulting or a related quantitative field is preferred
• Successful candidates will demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, relevant writing sample, unofficial transcript, and two references.