Edgeworth Economics is an economic, financial, and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigations involving antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, class certification, labor, intellectual property, transfer pricing, and complex commercial damages. Our clients include law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Human Resources and Recruitment Assistant to join our team in San Francisco, CA. The Human Resources and Recruitment Assistant will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and assist with SF office-based full-cycle human resource functions while providing a high level of customer service to the firm’s employees.
• Assist with recruiting activities such as editing and posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling and conducting phone screens, scheduling in-person interviews, and gathering feedback from all interviewers
• Assist with set-up and coordination of Skype interviews and in-person interviews (booking conference rooms, setting up Skype interviews, escorting candidates to and from interview sessions)
• Assist with facilitating career fair attendance and coordinating career fair preparation
• Coordinate travel arrangements and submit expense reimbursements for candidates
• Assist with onboarding and offboarding processes and with the preparation/coordination of the performance review process
• Provide administrative support during the annual benefits open enrollment period
• Assist team with updating and maintaining the HRIS, ATS, and employee benefits portal
• Track and process HR expenses and invoices
• Interact with and answer employee questions as needed
• Assist HR team with ad hoc projects as necessary
• Provide support for SF Operations, including planning office events and coordinate staff training sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field
• 1-2 years in a professional setting including previous internship experience in HR
• The ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality and security of all personnel information
• Must be detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple assignments with varying deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in teams and independently
• Strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor and a proven proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.