Edgeworth Economics is an economic, financial, and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigations involving antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, class certification, labor, intellectual property, transfer pricing, and complex commercial damages. Our clients include law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Human Resources and Recruitment Assistant to join our team in Washington, DC. The Human Resources and Recruitment Assistant will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and assist with full-cycle human resource functions while providing a high level of customer service to the firm’s employees.
• Assist with recruiting activities such as editing and posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling and conducting phone screens, scheduling and coordinating in-person interviews, and gathering feedback from interviewers
• Assist with facilitating career fair attendance and coordinating career fair preparation
• Coordinate travel arrangements and submit expense reimbursements for candidates
• Assist with onboarding and offboarding processes and with the preparation/coordination of the performance review process, and with new hire training preparation.
• Provide administrative support during the annual benefits open enrollment period
• Assist team with updating and maintaining the HRIS, ATS, and employee benefits portal as needed
• Track and process HR expenses and invoices
• Interact with and answer employee questions as needed
• Work closely with other Admin team members across all four offices
• Provide assistance and support to HR Director, HR Generalist, and other staff as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field
• 1-2 years in a professional setting including previous work or internship experience in HR preferred
• The ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality and security of all personnel information
• Must be detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple assignments with varying deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in teams and independently
• Strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor and a proven proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.