Edgeworth Economics is an economic, financial, and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigations involving antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, class certification, labor, intellectual property, transfer pricing, and complex commercial damages. Our clients include law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an experienced research Managing Programmer to join our DC office. In this role, you will work closely with external clients and internal peers at all levels of the firm on a variety of different project teams.
• Develop and program data analyses through database design, statistical analysis, and creation of reports using SAS, Stata, and other statistical software for economic consulting firm.
• Provide statistical programming expertise for project teams. Design and develop SAS macros and other utilities to expedite SAS programming activities.
• Provide data management for project teams. Generate tables, listings, graphs, and analytical models.
• Review and summarize reports, client documents, and data.
• Lead the creation and development of research summaries, expert reports, and presentation materials.
• Ensure the integrity and accuracy of analyses. Participate in client meetings.
• Job is in DC.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science.
• Also required: 2 years of experience conducting research and analysis using statistical software (STATA or SAS); 1 year of experience performing SAS programming; and a 3.3 GPA or higher from a US university.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, transcript, and writing sample to Linda Dang, Edgeworth Economics, Attn: MP, 1111 19th St., NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20036.