Edgeworth Economics is an economic, financial, and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigations involving antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, class certification, labor, intellectual property, transfer pricing, and complex commercial damages. Our clients include law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Office & Human Resources Assistant to join our team in San Francisco, CA. In this non-exempt role, the Office & Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support to the SF office operations and firm’s Human Resources department while providing a high level of customer service to the firm’s employees.
• Assist in general office administration including mail distribution, maintaining kitchen and supply areas, faxing requests, FedEx, maintaining office equipment, ordering office supplies, overseeing front reception area, coordinating office event functions, etc.
• Provide administrative support to Partners as necessary
• Track and process HR and SF office expenses
• Assist in the coordination of ad hoc functions, projects and activities as needed
• Assist with recruiting activities such as editing and posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling and conducting phone screens, scheduling in-person interviews, and gathering feedback from interviewers
• Assist with set-up and coordination of Skype interviews and in-person interviews (booking conference rooms, setting up Skype interviews, escorting candidates to and from interview sessions)
• Assist with facilitating career fair attendance and coordinating career fair preparation
• Coordinate travel arrangements and submit expense reimbursements for candidates
• Assist Human Resources department with coordinating logistics during the annual benefits enrollment period, onboarding and offboarding employees, and other ad hoc tasks and projects as necessary
• Interact with and answer employee questions as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field
• Experience in a professional setting including previous internship experience in Human Resources preferred
• The ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality and security of all personnel information
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to juggle multiple assignments with varying deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in teams and independently
• Strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, and a proven proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.