Edgeworth Economics is an economic, financial, and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigations involving antitrust, mergers and acquisitions, class certification, labor, intellectual property, transfer pricing, and complex commercial damages. Our clients include law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Billing & Expense Coordinator to join our team in Washington, D.C. In this exempt role, the Billing & Expense Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of certain key operational and financial functions while providing a high level of customer service to the firm’s employees.
• Learn and become an expert in the firm’s timekeeping and invoicing system:
• Learn and become familiar with the firm’s expense management system, in order to assist with entry, review, and approval of employee-related expenses, including reimbursable and corporate card transactions
• Work closely with the Business Operations Manager on strategic planning related to time tracking, billing, and expense management
• Contribute to the re-engineering of methods to improve processes and increase efficiency
• Provide support for the administrative team (office management, operations, marketing, human resources, and legal departments)
• Assist with additional requests and assignments as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
• 1 - 2 years of previous work/internship experience in a similar role
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills
• Demonstrated advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong prioritization and time management skills
• Experience working on tasks related to billing, invoicing, e-invoicing and expense management.
• Experience with Concur and Intacct preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Experience using timekeeping software a plus
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
• Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with peers and clients
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript.